Much of what you’ll find on this site is advice for new writers, provided sans advertising for a number of reasons, chief among them being that it’s easiest for me. If you use and appreciate the essays, there are several ways to support me:
- Buy my books or my stories.
- Buy me a coffee at Ko-Fi (single payment or monthly subscriptions are available!)
- Sign up for my very occasional newsletter, The Lexicon.
- Donate to One Tree Planted or Partners in Health.
- I also appreciate it hugely when you signal boost, cheer me on, engage with me on Twitter, or post recs or reviews of any fiction, by me or other authors, that you’ve read and loved.
Pingback: Giving the gift of me me meme… - A.M. Dellamonica
Pingback: Writing FAQ: Is my short story really a novel idea? – A.M. Dellamonica
I am wonder how I can get my hidden seas tales books signed?
That depends on two things, I’d say–do you already have the books? And, if so, roughly where do you live?
Because of the pandemic I am not currently travelling to public appearances at this time, but if you live in Toronto there might be a way in the not too distant future.